Getting to Know the ISO 27001 Standard
Practical Guidance for Achieving ISO 27001 Certification
ISO/IEC 27001 is an information security standard designed and regulated by the International Organization for Standardization, and while it isn’t a legally mandated framework, it is the price of admission for many B2B businesses and is key to securing contracts with large companies, government organizations, and companies in security-conscious industries.
Download this ebook to gain practical insights and tips into how to achieve the ISO 27001 certifications. Key topics covered:
- How to Become ISO 27001 Certified: the Key Steps
- Determining ISO 27001 Scope
- Getting to Know the ISO 27001 Control Families and Annex Controls
- Nine Project Management Tips to Help You Achieve Certification Readiness Efficiently
- How Compliance Operations Software Can Help You Meet the ISO 27001 Standard
Get Your Copy of Getting to Know the ISO 27001 Standard
Building Trust with Proof
With Hyperproof's compliance operations platform, your data privacy and infosec programs are always up-to-date, you're prepared for your next audit, and you can grow efficiently.